Responses to December 2007 Letter Pour In
The Treasurers Cafe Forum

Contributions to Regional Councils

Question_mark Question

Where should I send my contribution for the Regional Baha'i Council?


All contributions should be made payable to the National Baha'i Fund and mailed to National Baha'i Fund, 1233 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60201. You may then indicated on your enclosed Contribution Form (see below), on a separate piece of paper, or in the memo section of your check, how your contribution should be distributed.  The friends should also seriously consider signing up for the Automatic Contribution System (ACS), a convenient and efficient way of providing sustained contributions to the National and other Baha'i funds.  To enroll,  click the following link to the administrative website  and download the ACS form.



Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)