Welcome to the Treasurers Cafe, the online community by treasurers, for treasurers! As part of the Treasurers Cafe you can network with your sisters and brothers in service to the vital Institution of the Fund.
Here are just some of the things you can do in the Treasurers Cafe:
- visit the Cafe Forum where you can join a discussion and share materials, whether it's a fun Feast report or a new spreadsheet;
- visit the individual, customizable 'Pages' of treasurers from around the country and write on their 'Comment Wall';
- have instant access to the latest issues of the Baha'i Treasurers Bulletin and the FUNDamentals Ezine;
- ask questions of specific staff in the Office of the Treasurer, whether it's about audits or engaging young people in Fund participation.
Keep reading to learn how to login and hear some more about the features of the Cafe.
To log in to the Treasurers Cafe for the first time, go to the Treasurers Cafe website and follow these steps:
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Create your profile by filling in the blanks (spaces marked red are required and the rest are optional)
- Within a day you should receive membership confirmation at the email address you entered above
- After receiving confirmation you can login to the site where you’ll be taken to the 'Main Page.' From there you can see, and click on, 'Forum' and 'Members' (on the left), the Treasurers Calendar (bottom of page), and the most recent issues of the Baha'i Treasurers Bulletin and FUNDamentals (on the right)
- To see who else has joined and make friends with other treasurers click on 'Members' on the left and look for 'Add Friend' under their picture
- If you’re feeling adventurous feel free to customize your very own page! Go to ‘My Page’ where you can upload pictures, videos, and design the layout.