In this Issue:
Many friends have asked about fundraising needs for Bosch Bahá'í School. At this point, we need to assess the damages fully; however, we already know that due to the high insurance deductibles in California, immediate repairs will be out of pocket. Our office will share more as it becomes available.
In the meantime, gifts made to National's Properties Relief Fund established to fund unexpected and emergency needs of Bosch Bahá’í School will allow us to respond timely to Bosch's emergency needs. Please select Properties Relief Fund in the drop-down menu on the Online Contribution System on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
The Online Contribution System is the official site of the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the United States for its National Funds.
Reminders about OCS:
- The Online Contribution System is limited to contributions to those Funds listed in OCS
- Instant access to all receipts and yearly tax report
- Available 24/7
- Safe and secure. The National Spiritual Assembly of the United States exercises great care to protect your personally identifiable information
- Fund dollars are saved as it requires significantly less staff time than manually processing checks and it’s better for the environment because of the decrease in stamps, paper, and trips to the bank
- You can contribute to achieve a spiritual connection to the Major Funds of the Faith
- One-time or Continuing contributions as well as gifts in-honor or in–memory
- National office staff offers help with providing answers to commonly asked questions as well as other information related to the navigation and operation of the site.
|OCS Support: ocssupport(at)usbnc.org|
|Contact the Office of the Treasurer by emailing finance(at)usbnc.org|
|National Bahá'í Fund|
|PO Box 541|
|Wilmette, IL 60091|
|Or call us to make a one-time or continuing contribution:|
|(847) 733-3472 or (847) 425-7979|